Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Creative Space

I love the style of the character of Nina Proudman (Offspring, channel ten). Very much in love. I was very suprised to find that most of her clothes cost a fortune. Considering her style looks like op shop/market finds, it took me by suprise that one of the skirts she wears is around $199.

So my creative space this week is dominated by 'what would Nina wear' sort of wonderings. Nina wears a lot of tiered and circle skirts, matched with funky belts. I picked up this cotton fabric at Spotlight for $4 per metre, and aimed with my Sew What! Skirts book I'm aiming for a Nina type skirt.

I'm not sure if I've chosen the right fabric print to pull off the look, but it's a pretty print anyway.

You can see more creative spaces or add your link here.


1 comment:

Adriana said...

Yeah... I like her style too.
Goodluck with the skirt!