Monday, July 18, 2011

Because I'm Worth It

(also known as Operation Bunker Bay)

I am so proud of myself this week! I have done 1 aeirobics class and 4 x 1hour gym workouts this week!!

I am hating the exercising, one of those gym sessions I had to really drag myself down, force myself on the machines and plays lots of happy music on my iPod to get me going. But I made it!

I haven't got an exercise scheldule. I've come to the conclusion I may not be able to scheldule in gym sessions with any consistancy. But that is ok, as long as I'm going, it doesn't matter so much if I don't do it at a certain time on particular days.

This weeks exercise goals are

*head to the gym 5 times

*push myself a little harder in the cardio bit. At the moment I do roughly 5min x-trainer/15min treadmill/5 min bike. I would like to increase the x-trainer because I think it gives me a better workout.

Food wise is going good. It helps that money is so tight at the moment! I’m eating more fruit and vegetables and also made an effort to decrease my meat consumption. This is a financial/ethical consideration as well, but will have positive health implications as well.

My food goals this week are

*Increase water

*Make an effort to snack between midday and 3pm. I find 4pm hits and I’m so lethargic and bleh as well as ravenous.

Looking Good Feeling Good.

I’ve been having a bit of fun with Pinterest this week, pinning all sorts of pics for inspiration. Several of those pins have been hair tutorials, of which I’ve been practicing on myself and also on my daughters.

I’ve also pinned some pics of outfits I want to copy.

My Pinterest profile name is lelacass if you want to join in the fun

No comments: