This week I'm joining in My Creative Space over at Kootoyoo. This is my first time in participating too :)
(Clockwise, starting top left hand corner)
1. Stack of fabrics waiting to be ironed. All from Crafty Mamas.
2. Apron. Xmas pressie for Lily. Just need to iron and trim off loose threads. I've got her a book of crafty things to do, and I'm going to make her up a 'craft kit' to go with the book and apron.
3. Two hats. Made from Ottobre 4/2007 #25. More xmas gifts.
4. Enig Gilchrist pattern book, Ikea 'Hearts' fabric. Making cotten p.j.'s.
5. T-Shirt for Cadel all cut out ready to go.
6. Make it Perfect Little Explorer Overalls cut out ready to go.