Sunday, November 1, 2009

On the edge


What puts me on the edge....
1. People with double (seat) trolleys with NO CHILDREN. Like hello people??? They are for people with multiple small children. And don't give me this "I need more trolley space, because I buy lots of food". I have 4 kids and a hungry husband. I shop fortnightly. I buy lots of food. And when I shop with no kids, I use a normal trolley, and you know what? I manage.
2. Tailgators. Seriously, do you want me to brake suddenly, because take it from me, my insurance people will chase your insurance people and they will make you pay.
3. Family members. Need I say more.
4. People who think they are so special that they have to park their special cars in two parking bays (line going up the centre of the car). Your just asking me to park my special car 2cm away from your special car. Park properly or leave it at home.
5. Check out chicks at Myer. An ongoing bugbear. Lovie, I don't really care where you work, I'm the one with the money, I'm the customer, the customer is always right and get off your pedestal. You are no different to the check out chick at Coles.
I think I'll leave it at 5 !
What puts you on the edge?

2 comments:

willow and moo said...

I know! What is up with the salespeople at Myer? I stopped shopping there for a long time because of them.

Hope your evening is calm.

Lela said...

Arrghh maybe a Myer thing lol.

Just feeling the need to whinge :)