Friday, May 20, 2011

My Creative Space

Is running a little late, I think it's still Thursday somewhere in the world??

This week I have been doing lots of sewing. More long sleeve hoodies, beanies and a coat for me. But today I'm cutting out bias strips to make bunting flags. For christmas last year I bought myself a simplicity bias binder. What a nifty little machine this is, wind the cut strips on the spool and it will run through the machine and fold and iron it for you. Very cool. My only complaint is my machine gives off a really strong smell. It smells even when the machine is off.

More creative goodness can be found here.

3 comments:

Tas said...

Oooh, I'd love one of those toys one day. Preferably one that doesn't smell lol.

Lela said...

The smell is so strong. Like 'new plastic crap from China' sort of smell; only x's 100.

Very awful.

Seaweed and Raine said...

There was a lot of hype about one of those last year... I must say I'm sure it's a LOT easier to use than the little hand held do-dads.